OUR REAL ESTATE TEAM
The Real Estate Professionals sales team is a group of motivated and caring professionals with diverse backgrounds and language skills including English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Filipino, Indian, and Chamorro (the native language of Guam).
WHY CHOOSE US?
The Real Estate Professionals strives to be the premier provider of value as it relates to real estate services on Guam and in Hawaii. The Company is dedicated to building long term relationships with, and enhancing the quality of life for, clients, customers, sales associates, and other employees through value, knowledge, and training.
We believe that for this firm to be successful, we must state our philosophy of doing business clearly. These things, above all else, are important to us:
INTEGRITY: No other single attribute of a person or a business can have such an impact on success or failure. We believe that every action must be taken with truth and honesty, and if we must ask ourselves if it is all right to do something, it probably is not. There must be honesty in every action, truth in every word. We expect honesty from our employees and our sales staff.
SERVICE: Our clients and customers have a right to expect outstanding service. We are paid not for our time, but for our service. If we expect to be well paid, we must provide the highest level of service available. We expect our employees and our sales staff to provide excellent service.
HARD WORK: No organization can grow and prosper unless each member of the team puts forth the maximum effort. Often, we feel a tendency to “let down” and to do less than our best. We expect hard work from our employees and our sales staff.
PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE: We should never undertake an assignment for a client or customer unless we have the training and experience to do the job. We believe in continuing education, for only by learning better ways to provide service can we enhance our reputation. We expect our employees and sales staff to continue learning.
COOPERATION: An organization can be great when all members are working together for a common purpose. It can be only mediocre when some are rowing in a different direction. Helping one another when possible will bring harmony and wealth to us all. We expect cooperation from our employees and sales staff.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Our clients and customers must be happy with the transaction, or we shall not get repeat business. If we make a mistake, we must be accountable and make it right with the customer. We expect our employees and sales staff to be accountable for mistakes if a client is damaged.
PROFESSIONAL ETHICS: The Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS is a guide for our daily business operations. The laws of Guam and Hawaii are clear as to our obligations to our clients and customers.
WE SHALL NOT VARY FROM THESE PRINCIPLES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE
Christopher Murphy, Owner, along with the staff and realtors of The Real Estate Professionals
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND FAIR HOUSING POLICY STATEMENT
The Real Estate Professionals conducts business in accordance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. It is our policy to provide housing opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, familial status, handicap, or national origin. The Company insists and requires that all of its sales agents, associate brokers, and employees provide equal opportunity in all real estate business transactions. They shall keep informed on all matters regarding the requirements imposed by all equal opportunity and fair housing laws and shall act in accordance with these laws. No sales associate, associate broker, broker, or employee of the Company shall print, display, or circulate any statement or advertisement with respect to the sale or rental of a property that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination on the basis of any classification of protected individuals.
The Real Estate Professionals is a full service real estate brokerage company doing business on Guam and in Hawaii. The Company provides the following services:
- The Sale, Lease, or Exchange of Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Multi-Family, Agricultural, or Vacant Property on Guam and in Hawaii.
- Property Management Services
- Property Valuations (Comparative Market Analysis)
- Consulting and Counseling Services
- Development(Comparative Market Analysis)
- Continuing Education (Real Estate Licensing Course for Guam License)
BUYER AND SELLER SERVICES
The Real Estate Professionals are experienced in handling both sellers and buyers in the real estate process. Some of the services and assistance provided by The Real Estate Professionals include:
With the Seller, we will:
- Develop marketing and advertising plans to sell your home.
- Prepare and distribute sales information to all local associates through our Multiple Listing Service.
- Place your home on our office caravan
- Personally review results of our company preview.
- Distribute promotional brochures and/or letters to targeted markets.
- Coordinate appointments, follow-up on showings, and report to you on customer feedback.
- Promote daily to company’s in-town and relocation prospects.
- Contact you weekly until we have sold and closed.
- Set up an email marketing program
- Provide a brochure box on your sign “For Sale” sign.
- Provide a list of “Repairmen” who can repair any items that are broken, missing, or in need of repair.
With the Buyer, we “know how to”…
- Appraise the value and features of the home.
- Review legal documents and buyer qualifications.
- Counsel with you on terms of offer and probability of closing.
- Arrange suitable financing.
- Arrange and assist with property appraisal.
- Maintain weekly contact with lender to assure proper processing.
- Assure all terms of contract fulfilled
- Arrange for home inspection
- Coordinate “move-in day” activities.
And in Closing the Sale, we “know how to”…
- Handle all the details.
- Arrange for preparation of closing papers.
- Set date, time, and location.
- Supervise buyer walk-through.
- Personally attend and help you with closing.
- Arrange for recording and transfer of documents.
- Keep in touch with you after the closing.
- Coordinate all inspections.
- Provide “move out day” services